How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To adopt; to receive into a family as a son; hence,
to bring or receive into close connection; to ally.
- v. t. - To fix the paternity of; -- said of an illegitimate
child; as, to affiliate the child to (or on or upon) one man rather
- v. t. - To connect in the way of descent; to trace origin to.
- v. t. - To attach (to) or unite (with); to receive into a
society as a member, and initiate into its mysteries, plans, etc.; --
followed by to or with.
- v. i. - To connect or associate one's self; -- followed by
with; as, they affiliate with no party.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?