How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to the air, or atmosphere; inhabiting or
frequenting the air; produced by or found in the air; performed in the
air; as, aerial regions or currents.
- a. - Consisting of air; resembling, or partaking of the nature
of air. Hence: Unsubstantial; unreal.
- a. - Rising aloft in air; high; lofty; as, aerial spires.
- a. - Growing, forming, or existing in the air, as opposed to
growing or existing in earth or water, or underground; as, aerial
rootlets, aerial plants.
- a. - Light as air; ethereal.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?