How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which happens without design; chance; hazard; hap;
hence, chance of danger or loss.
- n. - Risk; danger; peril.
- n. - The encountering of risks; hazardous and striking
enterprise; a bold undertaking, in which hazards are to be encountered,
and the issue is staked upon unforeseen events; a daring feat.
- n. - A remarkable occurrence; a striking event; a stirring
incident; as, the adventures of one's life.
- n. - A mercantile or speculative enterprise of hazard; a
venture; a shipment by a merchant on his own account.
- n. - To risk, or hazard; jeopard; to venture.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?