How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any condition, circumstance, opportunity, or means,
particularly favorable to success, or to any desired end; benefit; as,
the enemy had the advantage of a more elevated position.
- n. - Superiority; mastery; -- with of or over.
- n. - Superiority of state, or that which gives it; benefit;
gain; profit; as, the advantage of a good constitution.
- n. - Interest of money; increase; overplus (as the thirteenth
in the baker's dozen).
- v. t. - To give an advantage to; to further; to promote; to
benefit; to profit.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?