How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The unfaithfulness of a married person to the marriage
bed; sexual intercourse by a married man with another than his wife, or
voluntary sexual intercourse by a married woman with another than her
- n. - Adulteration; corruption.
- n. - Lewdness or unchastity of thought as well as act, as
forbidden by the seventh commandment.
- n. - Faithlessness in religion.
- n. - The fine and penalty imposed for the offense of adultery.
- n. - The intrusion of a person into a bishopric during the
life of the bishop.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?