How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or practice of admitting.
- n. - Power or permission to enter; admittance; entrance;
access; power to approach.
- n. - The granting of an argument or position not fully
proved; the act of acknowledging something /serted; acknowledgment;
- n. - Acquiescence or concurrence in a statement made by
another, and distinguishable from a confession in that an admission
presupposes prior inquiry by another, but a confession may be made
without such inquiry.
- n. - A fact, point, or statement admitted; as, admission made
out of court are received in evidence.
- n. - Declaration of the bishop that he approves of the
presentee as a fit person to serve the cure of the church to which he
3 Syllable Words Starting with?