How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - To aim; to direct.
- v. - To prepare or make ready.
- v. - Reflexively: To prepare one's self; to apply one's skill
or energies (to some object); to betake.
- v. - To clothe or array; to dress.
- v. - To direct, as words (to any one or any thing); to make, as
a speech, petition, etc. (to any one, an audience).
- v. - To direct speech to; to make a communication to, whether
spoken or written; to apply to by words, as by a speech, petition,
etc., to speak to; to accost.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?