How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Agreement or concurrence of opinion, will, or action;
harmony of mind; consent; assent.
- v. t. - Harmony of sounds; agreement in pitch and tone; concord;
as, the accord of tones.
- v. t. - Agreement, harmony, or just correspondence of things;
as, the accord of light and shade in painting.
- v. t. - Voluntary or spontaneous motion or impulse to act; --
preceded by own; as, of one's own accord.
- v. t. - An agreement between parties in controversy, by which
satisfaction for an injury is stipulated, and which, when executed,
bars a suit.
- v. t. - To make to agree or correspond; to suit one thing to
another; to adjust; -- followed by to.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?