How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Happening by chance, or unexpectedly; taking place not
according to the usual course of things; casual; fortuitous; as, an
- a. - Nonessential; not necessary belonging; incidental; as,
are accidental to a play.
- n. - A property which is not essential; a nonessential;
anything happening accidentally.
- n. - Those fortuitous effects produced by luminous rays
falling on certain objects so that some parts stand forth in abnormal
brightness and other parts are cast into a deep shadow.
- n. - A sharp, flat, or natural, occurring not at the
commencement of a piece of music as the signature, but before a
4 Syllable Words Starting with?