How many syllables in Abuse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To put to a wrong use; to misapply; to misuse; to put to
a bad use; to use for a wrong purpose or end; to pervert; as, to abuse
inherited gold; to make an excessive use of; as, to abuse one's
- v. t. - To use ill; to maltreat; to act injuriously to; to punish
or to tax excessively; to hurt; as, to abuse prisoners, to abuse one's
powers, one's patience.
- v. t. - To revile; to reproach coarsely; to disparage.
- v. t. - To dishonor.
- v. t. - To violate; to ravish.
- v. t. - To deceive; to impose on.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?