How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An absolving, or setting free from guilt, sin, or
penalty; forgiveness of an offense.
- n. - An acquittal, or sentence of a judge declaring and
accused person innocent.
- n. - The exercise of priestly jurisdiction in the sacrament
of penance, by which Catholics believe the sins of the truly penitent
- n. - An absolving from ecclesiastical penalties, -- for
- n. - The form of words by which a penitent is absolved.
- n. - Delivery, in speech.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?