How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Loosed from any limitation or condition; uncontrolled;
unrestricted; unconditional; as, absolute authority, monarchy,
sovereignty, an absolute promise or command; absolute power; an
- a. - Complete in itself; perfect; consummate; faultless; as,
absolute perfection; absolute beauty.
- a. - Viewed apart from modifying influences or without
comparison with other objects; actual; real; -- opposed to relative and
comparative; as, absolute motion; absolute time or space.
- a. - Loosed from, or unconnected by, dependence on any other
being; self-existent; self-sufficing.
- a. - Capable of being thought or conceived by itself alone;
- a. - Positive; clear; certain; not doubtful.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?