How many syllables in Above
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- prep. - In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the
upper surface; over; -- opposed to below or beneath.
- prep. - Figuratively, higher than; superior to in any respect;
surpassing; beyond; higher in measure or degree than; as, things above
comprehension; above mean actions; conduct above reproach.
- prep. - Surpassing in number or quantity; more than; as, above a
hundred. (Passing into the adverbial sense. See Above, adv., 4.)
- adv. - In a higher place; overhead; into or from heaven; as, the
- adv. - Earlier in order; higher in the same page; hence, in a
- adv. - Higher in rank or power; as, he appealed to the court
2 Syllable Words Starting with?