How many syllables in About
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- prep. - Around; all round; on every side of.
- prep. - In the immediate neighborhood of; in contiguity or
proximity to; near, as to place; by or on (one's person).
- prep. - Over or upon different parts of; through or over in
various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- prep. - Near; not far from; -- determining approximately time,
- prep. - In concern with; engaged in; intent on.
- prep. - On the point or verge of; going; in act of.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?