How many syllables in Abide
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To wait; to pause; to delay.
- v. i. - To stay; to continue in a place; to have one's abode; to
dwell; to sojourn; -- with with before a person, and commonly with at
or in before a place.
- v. i. - To remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to
continue; to remain.
- v. t. - To wait for; to be prepared for; to await; to watch for;
as, I abide my time.
- v. t. - To endure; to sustain; to submit to.
- v. t. - To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?