How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Belonging to, or concerning, an individual person,
company, or interest; peculiar to one's self; unconnected with others;
personal; one's own; not public; not general; separate; as, a man's
private opinion; private property; a private purse; private expenses or
interests; a private secretary.
- a. - Sequestered from company or observation; appropriated to
an individual; secret; secluded; lonely; solitary; as, a private room
or apartment; private prayer.
- a. - Not invested with, or engaged in, public office or
employment; as, a private citizen; private life.
- a. - Not publicly known; not open; secret; as, a private
negotiation; a private understanding.
- a. - Having secret or private knowledge; privy.
- n. - A secret message; a personal unofficial communication.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?