How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The ground where a military display is held, or where
troops are drilled.
- v. t. - An assembly and orderly arrangement or display of
troops, in full equipments, for inspection or evolutions before some
superior officer; a review of troops. Parades are general, regimental,
or private (troop, battery, or company), according to the force
- v. t. - Pompous show; formal display or exhibition.
- v. t. - That which is displayed; a show; a spectacle; an
imposing procession; the movement of any body marshaled in military
order; as, a parade of firemen.
- v. t. - Posture of defense; guard.
- v. t. - A public walk; a promenade.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?