How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The collective body of persons who live in one house,
and under one head or manager; a household, including parents,
children, and servants, and, as the case may be, lodgers or boarders.
- v. t. - The group comprising a husband and wife and their
dependent children, constituting a fundamental unit in the organization
- v. t. - Those who descend from one common progenitor; a tribe,
clan, or race; kindred; house; as, the human family; the family of
Abraham; the father of a family.
- v. t. - Course of descent; genealogy; line of ancestors;
- v. t. - Honorable descent; noble or respectable stock; as, a man
- v. t. - A group of kindred or closely related individuals; as, a
family of languages; a family of States; the chlorine family.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?