How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Cut off; set apart.
- a. - Extraordinary; exceptional.
- a. - Free, or released, from some liability to which others are
subject; excepted from the operation or burden of some law; released;
free; clear; privileged; -- (with from): not subject to; not liable to;
as, goods exempt from execution; a person exempt from jury service.
- n. - One exempted or freed from duty; one not subject.
- n. - One of four officers of the Yeomen of the Royal Guard,
having the rank of corporal; an Exon.
- a. - To remove; to set apart.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?