How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The state of being a companion or companions; the act of
accompanying; fellowship; companionship; society; friendly intercourse.
- n. - A companion or companions.
- n. - An assemblage or association of persons, either permanent
- n. - Guests or visitors, in distinction from the members of a
family; as, to invite company to dine.
- n. - Society, in general; people assembled for social
- n. - An association of persons for the purpose of carrying on
some enterprise or business; a corporation; a firm; as, the East India
Company; an insurance company; a joint-stock company.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?