How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The hollow bed where a stream of water runs or may run.
- n. - The deeper part of a river, harbor, strait, etc., where
the main current flows, or which affords the best and safest passage
- n. - A strait, or narrow sea, between two portions of lands;
as, the British Channel.
- n. - That through which anything passes; means of passing,
conveying, or transmitting; as, the news was conveyed to us by
- n. - A gutter; a groove, as in a fluted column.
- n. - Flat ledges of heavy plank bolted edgewise to the outside
of a vessel, to increase the spread of the shrouds and carry them clear
of the bulwarks.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?